Aug 3, 2007

I Have a Wonderful Husband!!!

I was totally bummed that I wasn't able to get anything with my quarterly bonus check. We had to paid bills and get food. You kinda need to do that stuff. Anyway, out of an almost $400 check I only got $50 for myself. Which I haven't even touched. I've been really sad about the whole thing. I worked my butt off in the last 3 months and only got $50!! Everyone could see it on my face. Chris especially took it harder then I did. He knows how hard I work. He's so sweet that way. Well, when Chris went to pay the last of the bills (all at $0 amount owed YEAH!!) and took Lacey and Emma Jane with him. While they were out I chilled at home and sulked. Boo-Hoo. When he got home they brought in some bags and Chris said he left one bag in the car. Next thing I know there is a knock on the door. Are his arms that full he can't open the door? I thought it was only one bag? Huffing and puffing I opened the door and standing in front of me was my loving and caring husband with a dozen roses and a box of chocolate covered cherries. (the real kind, not a knock off. YUMMY!) I had tears of joy when I saw them. When I asked him what the occasion was he told me that since I really didn't get anything with the check, he wanted to treat me to something special. I love him so much. He always makes me feel better. Lacey and Emma Jane wanted to get the big box of chocolate, but I think I would hurt anyone if they spent more that $10 on chocolates for me. The girls told me that they bugged and bugged Chris to get me the flowers. Chris tells me differently....he says he was going to do it anyway. I personally think the girls planted the seed. The end result was my sweet Yeti Man got me flowers to help me feel better. Man, I love my man!!

4 comments:

The Katzbox said...

Go girl...you deserve all the kindnesses and awards you have earned...keep up the good work and I'll see you on Wednesday the 8th....YAY YAY YAY lOVE,

Jette said...

Can't wait to see you!! I'm so excited. We have to go get a smoothie or something. It's great too, right before peak season. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Just a note saying I love you!


-Eric

http://www.myspace.com/ericbowman

Anonymous said...

christina33 photos canada newfoundland dating http://loveepicentre.com/articles/ adult sex search dating sites
dating single moms dublin [url=http://loveepicentre.com/contact/]catholic dating help for women[/url] no charge dating
five star guy dating in usa [url=http://loveepicentre.com/taketour/]dating after 44[/url] free australian asian dating online [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/biggy/]biggy[/url] free dating site in uk