Nov 15, 2008

To Much To Say...

Sorry I've been away for so long. I haven't been able to get to a computer. A lot has gone on in my life in the last several months. I started babysitting Layton, one of my dearest friend son, then lost that when his mother went to part-time. I met new friends! Which is always a good thing. One family lives across the hall and the other lives around the corner. It's really great. We're all in the same building and all different ages. It's nice to see 3 or 4 generations of people getting along with no problems. It's like our own little family. We watch out for one another and make sure that everyone has what they need. We all have children ranging from 8 months to 24 yrs. Very large span I know, but it's interesting to watch and be a part of. The family across the hall is closer to Chris and I's ages. And we seem to have the most in common. We all play D&D (role playing game), like the same movies, play board games and cards together. They have a little girl named Jordan. She's about to be one in March. I call her my Ladybug because she is so little and cute. Jordan will scream if Emma doesn't pick her up right away when she comes home from school. They just love each other. Emma even told me that she thinks of Jordan as a little sister and likes to take care of her. She feeds her, plays with her and makes sure that she isn't getting into to much trouble. It's so cute to watch. Emma's going to make a wonderful mother some day. I can just see it! As for Alex...well he's doing great! He got a trophy for baseball, taking martial arts lessons and is getting all A's and B's!! Emma got mostly C's on her report card, but you do know what they say... 'When you get A's in Columbus, you gets C's in Worthington.' That's has always been the rule-even from when I was a little girl. I'm so glad that my children are doing so well now. It's nice to see their faces light up when they bring home an A on a test or project. I'm going to go now...my fingers are about to break off from all the typing. I'll try to do a better job with the update. My love to all!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like things are going well. I'm so glad to hear it. It's been so long since we've seen you guys. That must be fixed!

Eli Bowman said...

Yeah...I actually want to come by one time and create a D&D character. I've only ever done it before on the PC, but never with real dice and it sounds like fun.

Jette said...

All sounds good to me. We need to set up a date to all get together. Love you all!!