Dec 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Son

On December 21 1996 I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Alexander Mason. My son. My first born son. You had a head full of dark hair, your dad's nose and my chin. Your cry was the sweetest cry I've ever heard. When the nurse put you in my arms I fell in love so deep. I never thought I could love someone so much. I could see so much for you. I wanted to give you everything that you deserve and more. You have taught me much in the last thirteen years Al. You have taught me patience, when I thought I didn't have any. You've taught me how to really love, when I thought I didn't deserve any. You've taught me to be strong, when others are weak. YOU have taught ME! I love you son, very much. Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Al! We love you!

Emmy said...

AL!!! Happy Birthday, big guy! LOVE YOU!

The Katzbox said...

I love you Alex...always and forever...and you know what Alex?...

IT WAS YOU!!!!