May 4, 2010

One Year

It has been the most interesting year of my life. So much has happened. Some bad some good. Either way it happened. And most of it is for the better. I've lost my father one year ago today. One year. It's still hard to believe. It was only recently that I became okay with the fact that my dad was no longer around. I know that he's in a better place. He's happy, healthy and watching over us everyday. With this I'm grateful. He's always with me. By my side with every step. He's in my heart. Forever. I love you Poppy.

2 comments:

The Katzbox said...

One year. Look how much you've grown. Look how much has happened in everyone's life! Linda is married to a man that adores her. Emily survived a car accident that should have destroyed her body AND her spirit. Eliot and Abby have survived major set backs and are still standing-stronger than ever. Eric and Holly's marriage is stronger than ever.

And I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, through personal revelation, that your dad and I are still parenting partners. He is still among his children and loved ones. He is aware and prayerful. His love is nearing perfection. His ability to exercise his priesthood authority and power is immeasurably increased. He delights in your successes and growth. He is not gone, he is simply more effective.

Much love to you, my sweet.

Jette said...

hugs Mommy.