Mar 13, 2014

Bus Ride

Today I took the bus to my therapy session. I watched as u walked down the block the bus drive by so I had to wait. How long I did not know. I found out it's about thirty minutes or so between buses. So I waited in the wet and cold for that stupid bus. Finally the bus came. I call to let my therapist that I may be a couple minutes late...due to the missed bus (which I take full credit for). Come to find out my appointment was yesterday. So I asked if I could get another appointment that day and he had an opening at one o'clock. I said great and took it. I pulled up at noon and told them that I was there but running across the street for some lunch and will be right back. Thirty minutes later I walk into the building, say hi to the secretary and take my coat off. As I turn to sit down I see my therapist sitting across from me. We both start laughing and I grab my stuff and we head up his office. We had a nice chat (client/patient) then I left. As I walk to the bus stop I see a bus and start to run hoping that it was the number two so I didn't have to wait in the cold and now snowing weather. It was my bus and I got it in the nick if time it was ready to leave. I called my hubs when I got to my last stop and told him to pick me up because I didn't want to walk a mile home in the cold and snow. My wonderful hubs picked me up and took me home where i proceeded to wait for the call of my oldest son. As soon as he calls the hubs and I pick him up and go to the store. This is where I see my son hitting on a nice young clerk. This is the first time I ever seen my boy be a man. And he was good. He had her all a fluster and he himself was on the nutty side. We went home and unloaded the groceries. Thinking that I was done for the day my hubs then tells me that we have to go to my mother in laws. More great news. Thankfully she was in a good mood and she didn't act a fool. I then came home, made dinner, cleaned up, did a load of laundry and now going to bed. So I bid you all a good night. Goodnight. 

No comments: