Jul 23, 2007

Memories

I have about 4 or 5 places where I can write, chat, play and just plain have fun on the net. I love to meet new people and have interesting conversations. I have met some very interesting people in my endeavors. Some crazy whom I'd just like to forget and some who I've know since I was very little. In fact on one of my pages I met up with my cousin's mom, Angie. I haven't spoken or seen her in years. It's amazing. Sometimes you get a hunch that a person is good or bad. I didn't recognize Angie from her picture and wondered why a 44 yr old woman from Columbus wanted to be my friend? I accepted her as my friend because we have things in common and she looked cool. I later got a message from my cousin Sadie telling me that her mother was on the same site and to check her out. I couldn't believe it. I don't just let anyone be my friend. I'm very picky--go figure, me picky?! Anyway, I'm glad I did. When I took a closer look I recognized her and all the memories of her, Sadie and my uncle living in our basement on Sunnyside started to come back to me. Wow!! That was a long time ago. I love my memories!! Good or bad, they are worth remembering.
I was actually talking to Chris and Bobby about our first memories and how old we were. I started to think about it and my very first memory was when my little brother Eliot came home. I remember the smell of his head. I remember I look of pure happiness on my mothers face and the pride in my father. I believe that I have this as my first because this is when our family became a family. Maybe somewhere in my mind I just knew that he was going to be our little brother forever. I have little snippets here and there of other things. Like, I can remember every piece of furniture we have had since I was about 5 years old. I can remember every house, room or area I have been in. I think this is one thing that makes me.....well, me.
Post a Comment