Jul 20, 2007

Singing

Okay, so Bob has a childhood friend in Paintsville, Ky who owns her own recording studio and she wants me to come and sing for her. Apparently Bobby told her that I could sing and now she wants to hear me. I think it is absolutely fabulous. I have always wanted to sing. I remember singing into the vacuum handle when I was younger. I could sing every song on the radio by the time I was 12 years old. I love to sing. I can so see myself on stage in front of thousands of people and singing something from the heart. I really love music like Norah Jones or KT Tunstall. Maybe a little Joss Stone or of course Stevie Nicks. I can see it in my head, like it's supposed to happen. Maybe it is?
When I told Emma about all of this she freaked out. You see Emma sings all the time. I listen to her sing "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood and it brings tears to my eyes. Emma had told us that when she grows up she wants to be a country singer. Also a vet and monster truck driver. She's very ambitious! I can't wait till achieves all her goals. I pray for her everyday!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I am excited to hear how this turns out. keep singing, girlie.

Jette said...

thanks