Mar 17, 2008

Eli's Graduation

So Chris, Alexander, Emma Jane and I went to my little brothers graduation from THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!! I am so proud of this little guy. I have watched him struggle and go through some really hard times in the 26 years he has been on this earth. Eli is a great example to my children and to me. Not only is he a strong man, but he is a rightious one to boot. I know that if I need anything ever I can call him and and he'll be there in a heartbeat. Eli is kind and sweet to everyone around him. I don't know one person who has anything negitive to say about him. Everyone loves him. And so do I!! Keep up the great work Banks.

1 comment:

Faith W said...

I echo your thoughts Steph, Eli is a wonderful man. And you are a wonderful woman!!! How great that you could be at his graduation.