Jan 7, 2010

Something I Would Love For People to Stop Talking About!!!

I was hanging with some friends the other night and they kept bringing up is the fact that I was out of my house and I was eating!! I couldn't believe it! Yes, I got of my house....not really by choice. Chris had already told them we would come over to chill. I didn't really want to go, but Chris wanted me to...so I went. For him!! And the eating thing is really getting on my last nerve. I KNOW...I'm eating. Stop the presses. Stephanie put food in her mouth. Oh my goodness. Mark the calender y'all!! I mean come on. Enough is enough. I know YOU want to see me at 130 or even 140...but come on!! I'm trying very hard NOT to let weight judge my life and when you keep bringing it up it just upsets me more. AND I STOP EATING!! It triggers something in my head saying that 130 is way to big and I need to stop eating now so I DON'T get that high. I'M TRYING PEEPS!! Please get off my back already about the whole thing. This is one reason I stop going over there. Because they kept bringing it up. I thought they got the message.....but I was very wrong. So here's the bottom line. One...DO NOT BRING UP FOOD OR EATING TO ME (unless you are my doctor or mother) Two...If I don't want to leave the house...I WON'T and I have that right. Three...well...I don't know yet but when I think of it I'll let you know.

10 comments:

Linda said...

There are many things other than food which nourish us. We need to find those things and feast on them as well. In my experience, finding a balance in life is one of our biggest challenges. Our society is so concerned with quantifying and measuring success by pounds gained or lost, by measuring intelligence with test scores, by measuring success in terms of money earned that we miss the real signs of a successful life: such as health and happiness and contentment. Your eating is your own business. Don't make this whole thing too complicated. Let your spirit reveal itself to you - it knows exactly who you are and what you need. Happy 2010, honey - Your life will get better! Love, Linda xoxoxo

Unknown said...

i second Linda's very wise words! Love you Jette!

The Katzbox said...

Linda's right. Love you very much. Just learn to raise one hand quietly when the subject of food comes up, or make a "shhhhh" sound. People will get it eventually.

lovelovelovelovelovelove

Jette said...

Thank you too everyone.

Linda-Your words are very profound and inspiring.

Abby-I love you very much!!

Mommy-I will so try that next time.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cool post as for me. It would be great to read more about this theme. The only thing that blog needs is some pics of some gizmos.
David Karver
Cell phone jammers

Anonymous said...

Hello, congratulations for your blog, I am now a follower of your blog, and I invite you to visit my blog for business ideas, there you will find profitable ventures ideas to start your own business.
THANKS ... if you want to be a follower of my blog business ideas, I'm in http://business----ideas.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Jette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.