Mar 28, 2010

Steel Magnolias

I'm sitting here flipping through channels and stopped on the Oxygen channel and started watching Steel Magnolias. It was only about 15 minutes into it so I knew I didn't miss a lot. Man, I haven't' seen this movie in years. I've almost forgotten how good it really is. A mother/daughter/friend relationships...come on. It's fabulous. Now, I'm just waiting for that one scene..for that real good cry. I'm actually looking forward to it. Does that sound weird? Sometimes a girl needs a REAL GOOD cry. It lets out so much. Okay I'm going back to the movie. LOVE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" that is all about a woman's need for a good cry every now and then. Even if we aren't sad. It's just good to let it all out. And Steel Magnolias is wonderfully entertaining way to do it! :)

Emmy said...

Oh, I remember watching that in the movie theater and crying my EYES out and you know how I didn't like crying in front of anyone. . . it was terrible for me. A battle of pride vs. estrogen. Estrogen won.