Apr 2, 2010

Watch Out California...Here I Come!!

Okay. I'm going to California for 2 weeks and I'm totally excited. I get to see my family. Go to Disneyland. Go to Joshua Tree. Pretty much I'm going to enjoy my little vacation. I was originally I was going to go out there for about 2 months, but I made commitments here and need to stick to them. I'm just really stoked about this trip. I don't know exactly why?! But I'm really happy about this. I need this. I really really need this. I need to be with my mommy. My sister. My tadpoles. MY FAMILY! I need them. I've had a very rough year (2009 sucked hairy donkey balls) and deserve this. Everyone deserves a vacation. I will post pics as soon as they arrive. I'm sure my wonderful Sister and beautiful Mother will help with that. I'm so blessed to have them in my life. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY FAMILY!! Okay. I'm rambling on now. Next time I write...........I WILL BE IN CALIFORNIA!! YEAH!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would say "have a wonderful time," but that hardly seems necessary. :)

Linda said...

You have some big fun out there!

Unknown said...

jealousy. :)