Apr 26, 2009

Update about Lacey

Okay. So Lacey told me something rather interesting right after I posted my last entry. Lacey's friend that threw the party has completely changed her ways, because of Lacey. She acually said that! Lacey showed courage and strength and this young lady saw it. Lacey told me that this child has quit smoking, doing drugs and her grades are back up to B's. She told Lacey that after she left the cops were called and she got really scared. Basicly scared her straight. She got a glemise of something that she didn't like. Reality sunk in for her. When Lacey told me this I was in tears. Of course we all know that Lacey is sensitive, loving and very accepting of other. However, I think that Lacey needed to have someone else see it before she acually believed us. After all we are her family and just a little biased. Lacey I love you with all my heart and soul. You mean the world to your father and I. I'm truely blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. Thank you for being you. I love you sweetheart!

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Wow, that's really sweet! A great example is one of the greatest influences in the world!

Jette said...

You are very correct.

brittany88 said...

lacey is a great girl...she knew what was wrong and most of all she knew when to called her father the man she trust with everything..she changed that girls life for the better...she made the best choose that anybody could make..

The Katzbox said...

Lacey, remain strong in your morals and ethics. It's a tough world out there-shine your light for all to see. You are loved.