Jul 14, 2007

Dinner With Old and New Friends

I was on My Space last night just tooling around and left a message for my oldest friend Bryan. I wanted him to come over and hang out. Well I didn't get a reply so I decided to drop a line to his girlfriend Beth. I told her that I was going to make my famous Chicken, gravy, corn and homemade mash potatoes and wanted her and Bryan to come over for dinner. I got a reply within a few hours. She said they would be coming over tonight. YEAH!!! I got to make a big homemade meal and everyone had fun. We sat a talked about the upcoming baby (Layton Carter) and what they were going to do with their new house and nursery. We all had a blast. I don't make friends that easily and to have someone in your life since you were 10 is something special. Even better when you get along with thier significant others. I am truly blessed to have such good friends.

No comments: