Jul 18, 2007

Not So Bad of a Day

Today was a better day. People were acting rude and such but that happens everyday. Not much else is going on. I had a lazy day at work. Don't get me wrong, I work hard, but today was a light load (for me). Alex, Katey and Emma are playing at a friends house. Which is nice that they have a friend to hang out with. Chris and Bobby went to get soda. I'm alone in the house. Listening to music and relaxing my butt off. Today is a not so bad day. I just may take a bubble bath later.

2 comments:

Diane said...

yes....even tho' you are crazy about the people you live with and everyone else that comes over....sometimes alone time is precious....for a little while. i'm glad you get a little.

Jette said...

Right after the post all 3 kids came out--I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. I'm bored. I looked at them and told them they are 10 and 8, go get something to eat and drink. They just laughed and went into the kitchen. Looking at me like "Duh mom". LOL